Saturday, March 29, 2014

MCOM | Presentations

On Tuesday in MCOM, we were assigned the individual presentation project. Professor Middleton gave us a demonstration of how to give an effective presentation using a flip chart. Personally, I don't really like the idea of using a flip chart, but I definitely see how it could be helpful.
The week after next, we will be doing our individual presentations on a certain topic. My topic is Twitter for professional use. It will be interesting exploring Twitter a bit more than I have in the past and finding out what the most useful tools would be for businesses and in a professional setting.
We will give our consulting project presentations next week as groups and I am excited to get up again and represent with my team, Penguin Posh!
It will also be fun to see the other teams in action.


No comments:

Post a Comment