Tuesday, March 18, 2014

MCOM | REACT

This evening, I had the opportunity to present with my team a chapter from the book. Our chapter was about writing proposals and solving problems. I really enjoyed presenting and found the feedback from the class to very helpful about presentations.



Two things well done:
- Connecting with the audience ("good vibe" was a comment on REACT)
- Confidence in topic

To work on:
- Finding a better place to bring hands

Group did well:
- Working together to connect with audience

Group can work on:
- Try to use filler words less

Overall, I had a blast preparing and presenting this project, and I hope that it was entertaining and worthwhile for my classmates.



3 comments:

  1. Your presentation was amazing. Of all the presentations done in class, I will remember yours the most because I was involved in it. I honestly forgot I was supposed to be giving critique on react. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were quite brave to be the focal point of the demonstration. Honestly, I don't know why you are having such the difficulty you have. I believe you have everything it takes to "go the distance." If you do need someone to bounce ideas off of, I'd be happy to provide what advice I can. But anyway, I thought your group did very well engaging the audience and demonstrating what everyone should have read before Tuesday's class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah so your project was pretty much the coolest thing since sliced bread was invented. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete