Tuesday, April 1, 2014

MCOM | The BIG Presentation

This week, we had our big consultation reports.
Penguin Posh decided that we would consult the company Nordstrom.
We found that because Nordstrom is such a long established and great company, it was hard to find complaints about them online. However, we appreciated being able to represent such a fantastic brand and it forced us to be creative with our project and presentation.

I believe that one of my team's biggest strengths is creativity in presentation and I have really enjoyed coming up with hooks for the audience, as well as catchy phrases throughout that help the audience to stay engaged.

I really enjoyed watching everyone else's presentations. From talking to classmates, it seemed like it was the first big presentation for many and I felt that as a class, there is great presentation talent.

I am glad that our project is done, and I thoroughly enjoyed the process.

2 comments:

  1. It was interesting to see from everyone else, as well as in my own group's presentation, that in order to really catch AND keep the audience's attention you have to know your material! Then, since you know it well enough that you don't lose your spot, lose confidence, etc. THEN you can really entertain the audience while you are presenting. That is what people enjoy, they don't just want to hear information. They want to learn, so we have to make learning attractive to them. Good thoughts, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it's over too haha! But it was a great experience and I learned so much about good presentation and preparation from you and Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete