Saturday, February 8, 2014

MCOM | Presentation Skills

I loved class this week because it was all about presentation skills.
For as long as I can remember, I have loved presenting and everything that comes with it.
So far in my college education, I have taken three courses (including MCOMM) that focus on public speaking and how to really make an impact as a speaker.

It was really interesting to hear about high up executives in companies that don't even understand themselves how to present.
If even someone knows absolutely everything about the subject, they must be able to communicate that to others for the information to be effective.


3 comments:

  1. It made me feel better to realize that a lot of people have things to work on when it comes to presentations. There are so many aspects to presenting and it can be overwhelming...but I guess we have to remember that no presentation is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I thought this class was cool too because I've always thought you could just wing it if you had notes, but it made me think more about what makes a really good presentation haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed last week's class as well. I have always enjoyed presenting. I am excited to learn more and become a better presenter. I also that it was interesting to hear about the different executives that still have a hard time with this. I feel like its something that you always have to be working on and improving.

    ReplyDelete