Thursday, May 8, 2014

Kat's Meows | Inspired to Decorate

Clearly, it's wedding season. Late April to mid-May is filled with many weddings of loved ones and friends. It has been so wonderful to be a part of these weddings and see the unity of friends as they enter into a lifetime and eternity of happiness.

Due to the season, I have been inspired to get back into the groove of planning events. First step, decorate my home so that it fits the season and doesn't still look like dull winter. I have been to many weddings lately that use burlap as a means to decorate. Although I am not going to go out and buy burlap to decorate my home, I thought making an electronic version would do the trick just as well.

Feel free to incorporate this FREE printable into your home. Just attach to some cute ribbon and enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment