Saturday, March 8, 2014

MCOM | Interviewing

This past week in MCOM, we had the chance to review each other's resumes and interview. I really enjoyed this activity and felt like it was extremely helpful in future interviews. The questions that we selected opened up my eyes to many interview questions I would not have ever thought of.

I would like to continue building on interview skills by putting together a list of any possible interview questions and answering them before hand with the PAR stories technique.


2 comments:

  1. For me writing PAR stories was a great experience in thinking about what I had to bring to the job. It also made me think really positively and feel more confident in what I had to offer a potential employer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an awesome experience for me as well. I think it's definitely important to think of more questions and PAR stories, the more you prepare for the better!

    ReplyDelete