Tuesday, March 11, 2014

MCOM | Online Interview

I really enjoyed the mock online interview. I felt like it was a great way to practice for a real online interview and made me very aware of the behaviors I have during an interview that I can either work on or continue doing.

With the feedback that I was given, I will want to make sure that in a real online interview, I find a spot with better lighting. However, my "interviewer" thought I did a good job with professionalism and PAR stories, which was comforting to hear.

I would give my mock employer a 5 out of 5 for professionalism and helpfulness.


1 comment:

  1. Kat,
    You make a good point about the lighting. The funny thing is, we don't even realize it until we are seeing it on the computer screen! I found it hard to look at the camera and not the image of my interviewer's face. It's definitely good that we all got to practice online interviews so we can learn these things.

    ReplyDelete